Wednesday 30 September 2015

Chapter 4




We go into a bar. Not a bar like I'm used to going to, this is an old one. Not a new fancy cool one, this one is dreary. It smells of old alcohol and mildew. It's so quiet in here. Just the sound from an old jukebox by the bathrooms.
Eddie takes me to the bar and we sit down.
"What are you up to tonight?" the guy at the bar asks Eddie.
"Not much. I made a new friend, so I thought I would show her around. Take her to the places she's probably never seen downtown."
"I bet she hasn't" he replies.
He brings us each a Corona. Eddie picks his up and holds it up to me. "Cheers."
I pick mine up and tap it against his. "Cheers."
Eddie talks to the guy sitting next to him, I just look around at the bar.
So dreary. This is the place you would come to drown your sorrows. It's really very depressing.
"Well what do you think?" Eddie asks me.
"Honestly?"
He nods his head.
"It's very depressing. If I were going to drink myself to death, this would be the place to do it" I tell him.
He smiles. He looks around. "Should we make it a little happier in here?"
"How would we do that?"
He gets up and walks over to the jukebox. He looks at it for a couple minutes and then puts money in. I hear the song change. I've Been Loving You, Otis Redding. He comes back over to me, holds his hand out.
"Will you dance with me?"
I take his hand and follow him. He wraps his arms around me and we dance. He holds me so tight. I put my arms around him, lay my head on his shoulder. He smells so good. I take a deep breath. This feels right. How can it, I don't know him. Like I told him earlier, I don't know anything about him. But right now, it doesn't matter.
I just enjoy him. The way he feels, his wonderful scent.
"The song's over" I hear him say too soon.
I back up a step so I can look at him.
He kisses my forehead. "Thanks."
He takes my hand and we walk back over to the bar where we have new Corona's. We sit and drink them, then he says it's time to go.

We walk a few blocks to a house. I can hear music playing and it seems loud inside. I don't do well with crowds, and loud noise.
"Some of my friends. We won't stay long, I don't think you would enjoy yourself here. Let's just get some smoke, then we can go" he says reading my mind.
We go in a side door, into a kitchen. Some girl runs over to Eddie when she sees him. Hugs him. She tries to kiss him, he turns his head and the kiss lands on is cheek.
"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in months" she says.
"I'm always around somewhere."
"Who is this?" she asks eyeing me.
"This is my Mara."
My Mara?
"Strange to see you with a girl. Like with one girl. You usually have a bunch with you" she says.
He ignores her. "Anybody have any weed?"
"I'm sure Mike will give you some" she says.
We go out into a hall. I can see into the living room, about twenty people are in there. Luckily we go the other way down a hall.
He knocks on a door. "Mikey are you here?"
The door opens, and some guy hugs Eddie and drags him into the room. "Hey asshole, where have you been?"
"Like I told your sister, I'm around."
I take a few steps into the room. I feel so out of place. Eddie grabs my hand and pulls me closer. "Come in, he doesn't bite."
"Who is this sweet little thing?" he asks me.
"I found her lost on the street corner, thought I should take her home" Eddie says. And actually it isn't a lie.
"Aren't you lucky."
"And I hate to just stop by and have to leave, but do you have any weed?" Eddie asks him.
The guy laughs. "I should have known that's what you wanted. Sure."
He gets a box out of his dresser. He gets a bag out of it and brings it to Eddie. He hugs him. "Come see me some day when you have time to talk."
"I will. Thanks" Eddie tells him and we leave through the kitchen.

We share a joint walking back downtown. And then another while waiting to get into a bar.
While we're standing there so many people say Hi to Eddie. Girls hugging him. I really want to grab him and take him to my apartment so I can be alone with him.
Some guy he knows gives us each a beer, then another.
We can hear music playing so we dance right there on the sidewalk.
Another friend of his hands us a bottle of wine.
"Should we just take this and go home?" he asks me.
I nod my head. Three margaritas, four beers and sharing two joints, I just want to be somewhere that I can lay down.
He looks at me and smiles. "Let me get you home."
We start walking but I'm slow.
"How much farther?" I ask him.
"A few blocks. Can you make it? Let me carry you."
"Carry me? How?" I ask.
"Jump on my back" he says and squats down.
Somehow I manage to do it. Being on his back is very hot for some reason. My legs spread apart around him. I know I'm hot and wet, I wonder if he can feel it.
I move my hands down to his chest. I pull his shirt up so I can feel his chest bare. It feels so warm, so smooth. I realize I'm nuzzling his ear, his neck. Kissing his neck, nibbling his ear. I want him so badly.
I reach down to his bare belly. He's so warm. My hands go lower. I feel a trail of hair under his navel. I touch it. Run my fingers up and down it a few times. It feels so nice. Such soft hair. My fingers follow it down one more time. Down until they reach the waistband of his pants. I stick just the very tips of them into his pants. Into his underwear. All I feel is warmth. So much heat. I play with the hairs right inside his pants, start to follow them but his cock is right there. Should I touch it? Is he going to be mad? He didn't seem mad when I stuck my fingers in his pants.
I touch the tip. It's dripping. I get some of the wetness on my fingertips and then run my fingers down the length of his cock. I stroke it a couple times.
He stops at a doorway. I take my hand out of his pants and climb down off of his back. We're kissing. He's digging in his pockets while we kiss."I can't find my fucking key."
"Don't worry about it" I say.
I unfasten his pants. I push his underwear down and pull out his cock. He pushes me against the door. He reaches under my skirt and pulls my underwear down and off. He grabs one of my legs and lifts it up. I put it around his waist.
He takes a step closer to me, he thrusts his cock inside of me. I gasp so loudly. He thrusts inside of me again,this time even harder. Deeper. I throw my head back, it bangs on the door. He keeps thrusting his beautiful cock into me. It seems like each thrust is harder and goes in deeper.
I think I hear music coming from inside. I hope no one is in there and opens the door.
He groans deeply with his next thrust.
I can hear a dog barking somewhere far away. This is slightly surreal. Maybe I'm just really wasted and I'm not really fucking some guy I really don't know in his doorway.
He thrusts in again groaning louder this time. And again. And again.
Ok so maybe this is real.
One last time and this time he's in so deep it's kind of painful. I whimper.
He's still. After a minute I feel his cock slide out of me. He steps back, pulls his clothes back on. He smiles this half smile at me. Shakes his head.
"That was amazing" he says and kisses me. "Thanks Mara."
He takes a deep breath in. "Jesus" he says while letting it out. He kisses me again. This time we kiss for a minute.
He pulls my tank top down in the front. He kisses one nipple, then the other. Bites one. Kisses my neck.
"We should go in, before we start round two" he says.
I smile. "Probably."
He feels around in his pockets again for his keys. "I must have left them inside. No worries though."
He walks over to the window, pushes up the screen, then the window and climbs in.
He unlocks the door and opens it for me. I start to walk in, he leans over and picks something up. He hands me my underwear.
"You might want these" he says.
He picks up the bottle of wine too.
He shuts the door behind us.
"Um...well this is it" he says.
I can't really see much because there's no light on, just a bit of light coming in the open window.
He walks over to the window and shuts the screen.
"Uh...lights would probably help" he says. He walks away from me and turns on a lamp.
I look around. Hmmm...not much of anything. A turntable in the corner, on the floor. Some crates with albums in them.
A guitar case on the floor by them. Two guitars laying on the floor, another on a stand, and an amp.
A sofa. A very well loved sofa. There's a couple pillows on it and a blanket. Maybe he sleeps there. I mean there is also a mattress on the floor, but maybe the sofa is more comfortable.
A cluttered coffee table in front of the sofa. It is covered mostly with notebooks and papers. A couple overflowing ashtrays, some beer bottles, and even an empty pizza box are on it too.
A small kitchen area, and a doorway with a sheet hanging over it. A bathroom? Maybe?
"So?...I know it's not much...but it's home to me" he says.
I kiss him. "It's perfect. Why don't you get us some wine...while I get comfortable."
He kisses me back. "That sounds like a good idea."
He walks over to the counter in the kitchen area and sets the bottle of wine down. He gets two glasses out of the cabinet.
I kick off my sandals and sit on the sofa. He brings the glasses and wine over and sets them on the table. He pours us each a glass of wine, and hands one to me.
He taps his glass to mine. "To us."
I smile. Us. Is there going to be an us? Is this just a tonight thing? I guess it actually doesn't matter.
I drink my whole glass of wine. He fills my glass back up. I drink about half and the room is spinning.
I sit up and try to set my glass on the table, but set it on the edge and it falls on the floor.
"Fuck" I say and laugh.
Eddie starts laughing. He takes off his shirt and throws it on the spilled wine. He sets his glass down.
I lay back on the sofa. I lift up my tank top, play with my nipples, bite my bottom lip.
He pulls the tie on my skirt and unties it.
He takes his shoes and socks off.
He faces me, grabs my ankle closest to the back of the sofa and bends my leg up. My other leg is still on the floor. My skirt falls open. He kisses my knee of my bent leg. Kisses down my thigh.
"I wonder how wonderful my Mara tastes?" he says.
His phone rings.
"Fuck" I say.
"Ignore it" he says.
He bites my belly. Licks my belly button.
We kiss. His hand is on my thigh. He gently runs his fingers up my thigh, to my butt.
"I want to fuck you again" he whispers.
And then his phone rings...again.
We try to ignore it but whoever it is keeps calling. He grabs his phone off the table and looks at it.
"It's Spencer" he says and answers it. He puts it on speaker phone.
"Hey Eddie are you busy?" Spencer asks.
"Uh...yeah" Eddie says and laughs.
"We really seem to have lost Mara. She didn't want to come into the bar. We left her sitting on the curb and she's nowhere to be found now. She won't answer her phone. We're pretty worried. I was hoping you could help us look."
"Um...Mara is missing? Why did you guys just leave her alone?" Eddie asks him.
He looks down at me smiling.
"We were drunk and making stupid choices I guess. But now we're freaking out, so can't you forget what you're doing and come help us look" Spencer says.
"Well I was about to fuck someone. I was seriously about to slide my dick in her, but my damn phone kept ringing..."
"You're such a whore. Weren't you fucking Megan last night, or a few nights ago? Jesus. I'm glad I never set you up with Mara, she's too good for you" Spencer says.
Eddie sighs. "You're an asshole."
Eddie sits down on the sofa, so I get up to find my purse so I can text Amanda and Spencer so they don't think I'm dead.
I must be pretty drunk because I am walking around naked in front of this guy I really don't know. I find my purse by the front door, I get my phone out of it and sit back down by Eddie.
I text Amanda.
'hey i'm not dead. be home later. or tomorrow.'
"I'm not an asshole. Mara is sweet and I thought you and her would be great together, but I guess I forgot what a damn slut you are" Spencer is saying.
Eddie puts his hand on my knee, slides it up my thigh.
"Are you jealous? I think you have a thing for Mara..." Eddie starts to say.
"Wait, Amanda just got a text from her."
"So she's fine, does this mean I can finish what I was doing?" Eddie asks him.
"Sure. Go fuck the snatch you found tonight. Always too busy picking up girls to ever hang out with your friends."
Eddie laughs. He picks up his glass of wine and drinks the rest. He sets his glass down and pours more in his glass, picks my glass up and fills it for me.
He hands me my glass. I drink some of it. I get a text from Amanda.
'where are you?are you ok? where the hell did you go?'
I drink more wine. I really want to drop my phone and say fuck it to everyone tonight. Everyone but this gorgeous man sitting next to me.
I reply to Amanda.
'i'm fine. little drunk. going to sleep. see you tomorrow.'
I set my phone on the back of the sofa.
Eddie drinks his whole glass of wine.
"Hey you never know, this girl might be my soul mate" Eddie tells Spencer.
I finish my glass of wine, drop my glass on the floor. Luckily it doesn't break. I lean over and kiss Eddie. I suck on his bottom lip as I pull away. I reach down and unfasten his pants. I stick my hand into his underwear. Sadly he's not really hard. I look at him and pout.
He smiles. "Take care of  that for me" he whispers to me.
I wrap my hand around his cock. I play with the tip of it, rub my thumb around it a few times. I lean over and nibble on his ear lobe.
"I really want to feel this in me again" I say as I stroke my hand up and down his cock. It feels kind of strange that he's getting hard while I touch him.
"Spencer I really need to go. You know what, tomorrow we'll do something. Call me when you get up. Right now though...I gotta go" Eddie says and hangs up. He sets his phone on the table.
He stands up and drops his pants and underwear. He picks me up and carries me to the mattress. He lays me down in the middle.
He lays next to me. Kisses me on the lips. He caresses my ear, then slowly glides his hand down my neck, down to one of my nipples. He plays with it for a few minutes. His fingers travel down further, into my navel. He keeps circling his finger around my navel, and it tickles so badly. It gives me chills.
"You have goosebumps my little Mara" he says.
I pout at him again. "I need you."
He smiles his half assed smile. "Yeah? Well...I think I need you too."
I pull him to me. He lays on me.
"You're so beautiful" I say.
He laughs. "So are you."
"I watched you. Last night. Tonight."
"I know. I saw you. I kept telling everyone, see that girl, I'm going to get her. And now I have you. I may never let you go."
He raises his hips off of me and thrusts his beautiful cock deep inside of me. I raise my hips to meet his.
He thrusts in deeper and deeper. My hips meet his with each thrust.
We kiss, then he leans down and bites one of my nipples. Then the other one.
He thrusts in deep. I know he's cumming. He whimpers in my ear. I rub his back. Play with his curls.
We lay still. Him half way on me. We cuddle up together. He nuzzles my neck, my ear.
"Sorry" he says.
"It's fine. Next time" I reply.






No comments:

Post a Comment