Monday 18 April 2016

Chapter 5



My phone ringing in the morning wakes Eddie up. He gets up to figure out where it is so he can bring it to me.
He finds it on the back of the sofa, he picks it up and answers it.
"Hello."
"Who is this?" some girl asks him.
"Um...Eddie."
"Who? I'm looking for my sister, Mara" she says.
"Oh. She's asleep. Want me to have her call you?" he asks.
He hears her sigh. "She needs to get her ass up and get here. My mom is going to be pissed if she doesn't show up today."
"Was she supposed to be somewhere? She didn't say anything to me" he says.
"Yeah she was supposed to come hang out with her family today. She hasn't been here since the Fourth of July. She told me she would make it here today" she says.
"Want me to wake her up and give her the message?" he asks.
"Yeah wake her up and tell her she better have her ass here in the next hour"she tells him.
"Alright. I'll wake her up, see what I can do."
"Thanks um..." she says.
"Eddie."
"Eddie yeah. Thanks" she says.
He goes to the bathroom before he gets back in bed with me.
I wake up slightly when I feel him cuddle into my back. He kisses my neck. His hands slide up to my boobs.
"You awake?" he asks me.
I shake my head. "Mmmm...no. But you can try to wake me up."
"Yeah? How can I do that?" he asks. He moves his hips closer to me, I feel his cock against my ass. "With this maybe?" he asks.
I push my ass back against him. He kisses my neck, sucks on it.
His hand moves down from groping my boob, across my belly, down between my legs.
"Let me do this for you. I want you to cum" he says.
I lift my leg up, move it behind me over his legs. I feel his fingers slowly slide inside of me.
"You're so wet already" he says.
I want to tell him yeah maybe a little, but most of that is probably his cum from last night.
Shit why didn't we use a condom either time last night. I am usually so good to remember to use one every time.
He takes his fingers out of me and starts rubbing my clit. Jesus. This won't take long.
He kisses my neck, my ear while he strokes my clit. 
"Touch me. Touch my dick" he says so quietly. 
I reach my hand back to find his cock. He's hard already. I play with his cock. Gently drag my fingers up and down a few times,  then grip it tighter and stroke it.
"I love the way your hands feel on me" he says. 
I can't  say anything.  I'm about to cum. 
I grip his cock tighter, squeezing it in my hand while I moan his name.
He keeps his hands between my legs. 
"Want me to finish you?" I ask him. 
He kisses my neck. "No.  Maybe later.  Let's just lay here and enjoy each other."

We're just laying there, I really think I could fall back to sleep. I hear the door open and someone come in.
"Oh hey sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I'll be in and out in just a minute" some girl says.
Eddie sits up. "It's ok, we just woke up."
She stands by the mattress and looks at us.
"Hi. I don't think we've met" she says to me.
"This is Mara. We just met last night" Eddie tells her.
"Hi. I'm Megan" she says to me.
Megan...Spencer said something about Eddie fucking her recently.
"Last night? Always working your charm I see" she says to Eddie.
"Of course" Eddie replies.
"Anyway I just came by because I left my bra here the other day" she says.
"Yeah it's hanging on the bathroom door" Eddie tells her.
"That's what I thought. And you're just waking up? It's after noon you know" she says walking into the bathroom I guess to get her bra.
I sit up by Eddie. "Fuck is it really noon?"
"Yeah. Why?" he asks.
"I was supposed to be somewhere. Shit."
Megan comes back into the room. "Thanks. You doing anything later?" he asks him.
"No idea. Like I said, we just got up."
"Well call me if you want company" she tells him.
She walks to the door. "Nice to meet you" she says and walks out.
I look at Eddie.
"We used to be a thing I guess. Not for long. We're better as friends...with benefits I guess."
I'm not sure what to say. 
"So was Spencer right?  Did you fuck her the other day?" I ask him. 
"Probably. Really though,  we're just friends. And we fuck sometimes."
I sit for a minute.  I want to ask him so many questions,  but I need to pee. I need to get up and leave anyway. 
I kiss him. "I need to get up. I'm supposed to go see my family today."
"Oh hey, your sister called.  I forgot. Your phone kept ringing so I answered it. She said I should wake your up and tell you to be there in the next hour" he says. 
"Shit.  I really need to go" I say and get up. 
I walk to the bathroom so I can pee.
"I'm sorry.  I feel bad I forgot to tell you."
I come out of the bathroom and start looking for my clothes. 
"It's ok. I need to go now though.  I'm not even really sure where I am, no idea how long it's going to take me to get there."
"I could get dressed and take you.  Just drop you off if that's what you want" he says. 
I smile.  "Or you could stay..."
"I'd like to stay. Then later maybe we could do something. What do you think?"
"I think you should get dressed."

We're dressed and on the way in about twenty minutes. Hopefully my mom won't be too mad at me. I'm not too late.
When we pull up to the house I start to worry. It's so crowded. Looks like everyone is here today.
"You sure you want to do this? It looks like my whole damn family is here" I tell him.
"Yeah. Unless you don't want me to come."
I lean over and kiss him. We kiss for a few minutes. I move over to his lap, straddle him.
He pulls my tank top down in the front and sucks on my nipples. I grind up against his dick. He's hard already.
He holds my head in his hands. "As much as I'm enjoying this, maybe we should go in and finish this later."
I sigh. "Yeah. My mom would come out here probably if she sees us parked out here. Are you going to be alright?" I ask him stroking his dick.
"It will go away soon. If you quit being so fucking adorable...and horny" he says.
"If not...we can sneak away into the bathroom, or my old bedroom."
I pull my shirt back up, open his door and get out, he gets out behind me.
He reaches into his shorts. He smiles at me. "Sorry I need to...um...adjust."
"Want me to do it?" I ask him teasing.
"If you do it I'm going to be hard all day."
"We could always get back in your truck..." I say.
"I'm good. Come on, let's go" he says and grabs my hand.
We walk up to the porch, I take a deep breath, open the door and go inside.

When we go in, the living room is packed. My parents, my sisters, a few aunts and uncles, cousins, and my grandma.
I see a banner hanging across the living room doorway. Shit it's someone's birthday. I wish I knew whose.
"Hey stranger" my dad says.
"It hasn't been that long dad" I reply.
"Um...three months I think" my sister Beth says.
I give her a look that says shut the fuck up.
Beth gets up and holds her hand out to Eddie, "Hi. You must be Eddie. We talked earlier."
He smiles, shakes her hand. "Yeah. Nice to meet you."
"I guess were lucky your grandma has a birthday or we would never see you" my mom says.
My grandma, yeah, I vaguely remember Beth texting me a few weeks ago about it being her birthday.
"Of course I was going to be here for grandma's birthday" I say.
I go over and hug my grandma. "Happy birthday grandma."
"Thank you Mara" she says.
"So you are...?" my mom says to Eddie.
"Um...I'm um...Mara's" he says and looks at me.
"Friend. He's my friend" I say.
"Hi. Eddie" he says holding his hand out to my mom, then my dad.
"Nice to meet you" my mom says.
"Where do you know Mara from?" my dad asks him.
"Spencer. He's Spencer's friend" I say.
"Oh that's nice. How is Spencer, you haven't been here with him in a long time" my mom says.
"He's good, I was hanging out with him last night" I tell her.
"That's good" she says.
"Are you guys hungry? There's food in the kitchen" Beth says.
I look at Eddie, he nods his head.
"Yeah we could eat" I say.
"Good, come on" she grabs my hand and drags me into the kitchen. Eddie follows us.
"What the hell Beth?" I ask when we get in the kitchen.
"Have you two been together like all night? You smell like old booze, weed and fucking. Both of you" she tells us.
Eddie laughs. I can't help but smile.
"Uh...maybe" I say.
"God. I would suggest you go shower but that would look suspicious and weird. Did you wear those clothes yesterday?" she asks me.
I look at Eddie and laugh.
"I wore them last night when I went out" I say trying to explain.
"Do you even really know Spencer?" Beth asks Eddie.
"He does. It's a long strange story" I tell her.
"Ok tell me while you get something to eat."
I sigh. "Alright."
I hand a plate to Eddie and get one for myself. I explain it to her while we fill our plates.
"Remember me telling you that Spencer wanted to set me up with one of his friends, well it was Eddie. But I didn't know that."
"She stalked me instead" he says.
"I did not! I casually watched you one night" I say.
"It was at least two nights" he says.
"Anyway. Friday we all went out. Well we all as in me, Spencer, Amanda and Dave. We lost Spencer and Dave and while looking for them we saw these people playing music on the corner..." I start saying.
"And she couldn't take her eyes off of me" Eddie says.
I stare at him for a minute.
"Sorry. Continue" he says.
"Ok yeah I thought the guitar player was kind of cute. I guess so cute that last night when we went out I was hoping I would see him again. And luckily I did. Then  I got upset, my friends all ditched me and left me on the curb..."
"I found her there, crying. So I picked her up and took her with me" Eddie says.
"You did not pick me up."
"You're so cute when you get angry" he says and kisses me.
We sit at the table and start eating.
"So...is there more to the story?" Beth asks.
"Not really. Um she was sitting on the curb crying. I found her, took her home. There may have been some drinks and some smoke in there some time" Eddie says.
"And some fucking" I say.
"We didn't smoke at my place though" he says.
"Your apartment smells like weed" I tell him.
"And you were asleep until I called, got up, put the clothes you wore last night back on and came here" Beth says.
"That sounds about right" Eddie says.
"I'm still slightly confused about some stuff. Spencer didn't set you two up?" she asks.
"No. He's been trying forever, but I kept saying no" I say.
"And I was always too busy" Eddie tells her.
"You two just happened to meet last night?" she asks.
"Yep" I say.
"Funny. Does Spencer know?" she asks.
I shake my head because my mouth is full.
"Are you going to tell him?" she asks.
"Oh you know what we should do, let's tell  him we'll meet, but he has to pay for dinner" I say to Eddie.
"And drinks. Tell him you want a bottle of wine too" Eddie says.
"You guys are assholes. Spencer is a nice guy" Beth says.
"He is, but he has been such a pain trying to get us together, so he should buy us dinner and wine" I say.
"You're so mean to him. He's so nice. Just wants to help everyone. Wants everyone happy" she says.
I suddenly realize something. "You like Spencer!"
She blushes. "Um..."
"Double date" I say.
"Are you guys going to come back to the living room?" my mom comes in the kitchen and asks us.
"Yeah we'll be there in a few minutes" I tell her.
She sits at the table with us. "So how long have you two known each other?"
Me and Eddie look at each other.
"Um...not long" I say.
"So I shouldn't send out wedding invites yet?" she asks teasing.
"Not until next week probably" I say.
My mom picks up a chunk of cheese and eats it.
"When are we doing the cake?" Beth asks her.
"Everyone just ate, so maybe thirty minutes or so. Should we give her presents now?" my mom asks.
"Why didn't anyone remind me it was grandma's birthday?" I ask them.
"So we could make you feel bad. Do you?" my mom asks.
I nod my head.

Spencer calls Eddie at four.
We go in my old room. Eddie puts him on speaker phone again.
"Did you just get up?" Eddie asks him.
"A little while ago. So are you busy tonight? Are you going to flake out on me like usual?" Spencer asks him.
"No. I have no plans for tonight. Well except for with you. So what are we going to do?"
"Just hang out I guess. Want me to come over? Or do you have a better idea?" Spencer asks him.
"I thought you wanted to set me up with somebody? Or did you change your mind?" Eddie asks him.
"I can still. Want me to call Mara and see if she's busy? Or see if she'll even come. She can be so stubborn. I bet if I offer to pay for dinner she'll come. She might be a bitch though" Spencer says.
Eddie is trying not to laugh.
"Fucking asshole" I say quietly to Eddie.
I can't believe Spencer said that about me. It's probably true, but I still can't believe he said it.
"I bet if you bought her some wine she would be in a good mood" Eddie says.
"She probably would. Ok I guess I'll call her, see what she says, then call you back."
"Sounds good. I'm going to bring someone for you. Somebody I think you should meet. She's nice" Eddie tells him.
"What? You're going to set me up?"
"Yeah that's the plan. So call Mara, see what she says and call me back" Eddie says.
"Yeah alright. She better be up and answer her damn phone."
My phone rings a minute later. Spencer of course and I put him on speaker phone.
"Yes Spencer."
"Are you up my little Mara?" he asks.
"Yes I've been up for hours. I'm at home, like my parents home. I promised them I would be here today. It's my grandma's birthday."
"What are you doing later?" he asks.
"Nothing that I know of. I haven't talked to Amanda yet today though, but I guess nothing. Why? Are you going to try to set me up...again?" I ask him.
"I was going to try. Please. My friend says he'll do it. He finally has a free night. I'll pay for dinner and a bottle of wine. Just come, meet him. If you hate him I promise I will never try to set you up again."
"You're this certain that me and him will like each other?" I ask him.
He's quiet for a minute. "Yeah. I really think you two are perfect for each other."
I look at Eddie. I almost feel bad about our plan.
Eddie nods his head.
"Ok. I'll do it. Are you picking me up or what?" I ask Spencer.
"I will pick you up. What time though? Seven too early?" he asks.
"No seven is good. If I'm not home and ready by then I'll let you know."
"Perfect. And thanks" he says and hangs up.
Eddie's phone rings. It's a text though, not a call.
'Mara agreed. Meet us at the bar by the coffee shop at 7:30'
Eddie sends him back a smilie.
"Ok how are we going to do this?" Eddie asks me.
"I guess we better tell my sister you just set her up with Spencer for tonight. Then you take me home, you go home and get ready. I guess you can pick Beth up, or have her meet us all at the bar."
"You know what I really want to do? Throw you in your bed and fuck. Is this your bed?" he asks.
I smile and nod. "That's Beth's bed" I say pointing to the other bed in the room.
I lay back. I push my tank top up exposing one of my boobs. "Do you want to play with this?" I ask him. "Or this?" I ask and roll to my side, pull my skirt up so he can see I have no underwear on. He caresses my butt for a minute.
"I want to play with everything. Would anyone come in here?"
I roll back onto my back. I pull him down on me. We kiss.
"I'm sure someone will interrupt" I say.
And then my door opens and Beth comes in.
"Jesus you guys. I thought you were on the phone" she says.
Eddie sits up, I sit up next to him.
"We were. We made plans for you tonight" I tell her.
"What plans?" she asks.
"You're double dating with us, and Spencer. Eddie set you up" I say.
She looks at Eddie. He smiles this mischievous smile he has.
"You guys will be there?" she asks.
"Yeah. Do you not want us to be? We can disappear if you want to be alone with him" I say.
"I don't know" she replies.
"Well you need to go home, get pretty, then meet us at the bar at seven thirty" I say.
"What bar?" she asks.
"Want me to pick you up?" Eddie asks her.
"Yeah. That will work better. I don't want to get lost, or end up at the wrong place."
"I guess we're going to go since he has to drop me off so I can get ready, then he has to go home." I tell her.
"Alright. I was coming to find you because some people are leaving, mom said to come out there and be nice" she says.

An hour later we are finally leaving. I tell Eddie how to get to my apartment.
When he stops in front of it I don't want to get out. What if this all wasn't real? What if after I tried to find the pick I fell asleep and he isn't real?
I look over at him. This beautiful little man. He smiles at me.
I stare at him.
"What's wrong?" he asks after a couple minutes.
"You'll think it's stupid if I tell you."
He kisses me. "I would never think anything you tell me is stupid."
"I was just thinking what if none of this is real. What if you're not real. Last night I was sitting on the curb crying because I couldn't find that stupid guitar pick you gave me. I was thinking you weren't real. So now what if you aren't real. What if this is all a dream."
He kisses me. We kiss.
"Did that feel real?" he asks.
I nod my head.
He reaches under the seat of the truck. Then he hands me something. It's a guitar pick just like the one he gave me last night.
"Is that real?" he asks.
I nod my head again.
"I promise I'm real" he says.
"I'm afraid to get out of your truck. To let you out of my sight. What if I never see you again?"
"I'll see you in about an hour" he says. He kisses me. "I promise."
I nod my head. I really feel like I might cry.
"Now you need to go inside. Get ready for Spencer to come pick you up. And I'll see you in an hour, then I'm never letting you go" he says.
I kiss his lips. I get out of his truck and go inside the apartment building. I don't look back. I can't. What if he isn't real?

No comments:

Post a Comment